DATA Sequence finishing status
For a given phage genomic sequence, five finishing status are implemented:
- -Draft: a single contig resulting of the most basic steps of the assembly and annotation process.
- -Annotation_ready: a draft sequence which beginning has been clearly identified and set (either by homology with a close reference or owing to genetic signal (reads excess). Ready for CDS annotation.
- -Annotated: a genome sequence with its CDSs basically annotated, but without the finishing steps (no CDSs numbers, not ready for submission).
- -Submission_ready: an annotated sequence with the right details, ready for submission to EMBL/EBI, but not yet submitted.
- -Finished_genome: a complete genome sequence, annotated and deposited on the international genomic archives (GenBank, EMBL...)